- Anti-Slip Ergonomic vertical foregrip
- 300 lumens Bright LED light
- Bright Green laser full adjustable for windage and elevation
- 4 mode selection that allows to use laser, light or both.
- Easy to use trigger switch
- Picatinny or Weaver Rail mount
- Robust 2 years warranty throught the manufacture Ade Advanced Optics or through us.
- Installation Platform: M1913 Picatinny rail
- Batteries: 3 x CR123A Lithium 3V
- Main Flashlight Brightness: 200 Lumens
- Battery Life for the Main light: 3 Hr Continuous Operation
- Navigation Light Brightness: 5-10 Lumen
- Battery Life for the Navigation Light: 60 Hr Continuous Operation
- Length: 190mm (7.5 inch)
Height: 160mm (6.3 inch)
Head Dia: 40mm Green Laser: 5mW
- Wave Length: 532nm
Pull the trigger switch on the foregrip to turn on the unit and turn the mode switch to select different modes. See images above for detail.
- Mode 1: Rotate the selective switch (E) to the 9 o’clock position to select green laser mode
- Mode 2: Rotate the selective switch (E) to the 7 o’clock position to select light mode.
- Mode 3: Rotate the selective switch (E) to the 6 o’clock position to turn on the navigation light and enable green laser mode.
- Mode 4: Rotate the selective switch (E) to the 4 o’clock position to turn on light and enable green laser mode.
Content in Package
- 1 x Ade Advanced Optics Foregrip with integrationed green laser and light
- 3 x CR123A batteries
- 2x Allen wrench
- Instruction sheet