High up on our laundry list of AR-15 triggers is the accuracy-enhancing RISE Armament RA-434 High-Performance Trigger. It uniquely combines smoothness and speed for a serious upgrade in performance. The first of its kind, the RA-434 HPT is a premium trigger available at a mid-range cost.
The single-stage trigger system helps you shoot more accurately with less effort. It is ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release. The quick reset and low overtravel allows for serious speed. Meanwhile, the friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts allows for smoother contact surfaces. Lastly, a straight trigger blade allows for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight. Speaking of which, the lightened trigger calls for a 3.5-pound pull weight.
The RA-434 fits most .308 and .223 AR-style platforms. The total unit weight is just 2.4 ounces. It also includes free anti-walk pins. We manufacture and assemble the trigger in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements. The installation process is also easy, as the self-contained design makes it quick to install with no fine-tuning needed.
- Single-stage trigger system
- Helps you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Lightened trigger pull (3.5-lb. pull weight)
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- Unit weight: 2.4 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- KNS pins recommended (available here) but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions linked below. The set screws should be used with any trigger pins.
- To view installation instructions, read our tutorial here
- Our products are backed by a lifetime guarantee. If you have any issues with a RISE Armament product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: The center set screw should not be tampered with. Any attempts to modify the trigger will void the warranty.