In a competition or self-defense situation, you need a pistol caliber carbine (PCC) trigger you can trust. Enter the RISE Armament Rave PCC Flat Trigger.
Based on the original RISE Rave 140 Trigger, this incredibly budget-friendly trigger upgrade will drastically improve the reliability of your PCC. The Rave PCC Curved Trigger features an enhanced hammer that elevates the performance of your AR9. We engineered the specially designed hammer to withstand the powerful impact of a PCC’s blowback system. Part of the vast lineup of RISE triggers, this is the next evolution of the Rave 140 series.
Also available as the RAVE PCC Flat Trigger.
- Enhanced hammer specifically designed to withstand PCCs’ intense blowback systems
- The feel and value of the bestselling Rave 140 AR trigger
- Accuracy-improving crisp, clean 3.5-lb. trigger pull
- Single stage with Quik-Klik™ reset you can feel
- Comfortable curved trigger blade that sits farther back for enhanced control — also available with a straight, flat blade as the RAVE PCC Flat Trigger
- Easy and fast to install, no set screws to tighten down
- Designed for AR9s with mil-spec inner dimensions; calibers include 9MM. 40 S&W, and .45 ACP
- NoWay™ Take-up — Most triggers allow a degree of movement before engaging the sear, but not with RISE triggers.
- Interior parts are S7 steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finish for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Contained in a precision-machined anodized housing made from a solid block of 6061 aluminum to help the trigger perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions
- Sleek appearance to match its enhanced performance
- Comes with free anti-walk pins for secure installation
- Backed by the RISE More-Bang-For-Your-Buck Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty