PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING.
16” 300 Blackout Barrel:
- Low Profile .750 Gas Block
7 inch Free Float Keymod Handguard:
- Machined from T6061 aluminum, these extended-length hand guards can accommodate a minimized gas block.
Milspec Upper Receiver With Dust Cover and Forward Assist:
- High-quality, extruded upper receiver comes in A3 flattop configuration that offers plenty of flexibility in both open and optical sighting options. MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail has cross-slots that accept popular AR-15/M16 accessories and scope mounts. Shell deflector and forward assist are machined as a single unit.
Milspec Bolt Carrier Group with AMBI Charging Handle:
- Chromed-lined carrier made from 8620 steel
- Shot peened, MPI tested bolt made from 9310 steel
- Properly staked, chrome-lined gas key
- Headspaced and matched to barrel
- SOCOM SLIPOVER STYLE MUZZLE BRAKE
CQR Stock and Grip:
Designed for the civilian market as well as LE/Military, to create one of the most rigid and compact Rifle Systems based on the widely available AR15 Platform. The CQR Riflestock is a easy to install replacement buttstock for Mil-Spec AR15 Rifles using a Mil-Spec (recommended) Carbine Buffertube.
- Material: High Strength Polymer
This build has a custom gloss ARTIC white cerakote coating to give it the best contrast with the CQR STOCK and GRIP set achieving the perfect storm trooper look.
Standard MILSPEC Trigger
Billet construction machined from one solid piece of T6061 aluminum
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely
depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing
and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR15 lower
receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a
product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not
sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
CUSTOM BUILT TO ORDER
PLEASE SEND YOUR FFL INFORMATION TO SHIPPING@TACTICALSKELETON.COM