There’s nothing wrong with the performance of the mil-spec charging handle on your new AR. But it could perform better. That’s where we come in. The easy-to-install RISE Extended AR Charging Handle Latch will make it much easier to rack your mil-spec charging handle and charge your rifle. Whether you are wearing gloves or shooting in the rain, your hand will never slip. Swiftly charging your AR is smoother than ever.
- Step 1: Using a 1/16 punch tool, tap out the roll pin (the only pin) on your mil-spec charging handle.
- Step 2: Remove the mil-spec charging handle latch.
- Step 3: Place the RISE Armamet Extended AR Charging Handle Latch in the open slot.
- Step 4: Line up the holes of the AR Charging Handle Latch and mil-spec charging handle, then carefully tap in the included roll pin. *NOTE: DO NOT use old roll pin.
- Extended, ergonomic engagement surface to improve performance and ensure grip
- Simple to install, roll pin included
- Compatible with all standard mil-spec AR charging handles
- Available in six anodized colors: Black, RISE Red, Patriot Blue, Spartan Bronze, Silver, and Graphite
- Durable and lightweight — precision machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Height: 0.35 in.
- Width: 1.1 in.
- Length: 1.3 in.
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- Compatible with AR-15, AR-10, and AR-9 platforms