PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Built in mag well finger grooves
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR15 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
· Designed to please the most demanding shooter, the Hogue buttstocks are manufactured to either MilSpec tolerances or to a Commercial fit. Hogue's patented OverMolded technology has made it possible to create a unique buttstock to fit your needs!
HOGUE PISTOL GRIP:
· This Hogue AR-15 Pistol Grip is constructed from a sturdy fiberglass and then overmolded with soft rubber for Hogue's famous durable, comfortable and secure grip. Fits firearms with standard righthand safeties only, will not fit firearms with an ambidextrous safety. Features a cobblestone finish, finger grooves, beavertail and dual palm swells for ease of handling and comfort in all situations. Mounting hardware not included
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.