Please read full description of product description and FAQ page. ALL PURCHASES are subject to the terms and conditions stated.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- FINGER RESTS ON EACH SIDE
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of-the-art CNC equipment
- standard milspec trigger
HOGUE RUBBERIZED 6 POSITION STOCK fde
HOGUE RUBBERIZED PISTOL GRIP
FOR ONLINE ORDERS AND IN-STORE PICK UP:
this item requires a background check before it can be in your possession.
FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
- please find a business that has a FFL (federal firearm license) in your state, once you know the name of the business, please send the name, address, phone number and email (if they have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our shipping supervisor will contact them to get a physical copy of the FFL before the transfer occurs
FOR IN-STORE PICK UPS:
- if you are local and would like to pick up in-store, you will have to fill out a form 4473 and get a proceed response from the NICS background check before you can legally possess the firearm
- Tactical Skeleton is not responsible for anyone who gets a “denied response” if this happens you will be charged a 35% resale & restocking fee which will be taken out of the refunded amount
QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS:
For EVERY product Tactical Skeleton manufactures we test the firearm with the bolt carrier group and charging handle that is sent with it to ensure proper functioning of the product. We also visually inspect each firearm to ensure there are no cosmetic damages to the product before being shipped.
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement on the FAQ for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds which means that the pictures on the website represent the actual firearm. Due to supply chains and availability of different products all builds may vary slightly.