Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and conditions.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· short throw AMBI safety selector.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· Manufactured to accept all factory and aftermarket 9mm GLOCK magazines
· AMBI short throw safety
· Dual loop QD sling end plate
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for 9 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
FDE HOGUE STOCK:
· Designed to please the most demanding shooter, the Hogue buttstocks are manufactured to either MilSpec tolerances or to a Commercial fit. Hogue's patented OverMolded technology has made it possible to create a unique buttstock to fit your needs!
FDE HOGUE PISTOL GRIP:
· This Hogue FDE AR-15 Pistol Grip is constructed from a sturdy fiberglass and then overmolded with soft rubber for Hogue's famous durable, comfortable and secure grip. Fits firearms with standard righthand safeties only, will not fit firearms with an ambidextrous safety. Features a cobblestone finish, finger grooves, beavertail and dual palm swells for ease of handling and comfort in all situations. Mounting hardware not included
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.