BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· FDE CERAKOTE
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
FDE HOGUE STOCK:
· Designed to please the most demanding shooter, the Hogue buttstocks are manufactured to either MilSpec tolerances or to a Commercial fit. Hogue's patented OverMolded technology has made it possible to create a unique buttstock to fit your needs!
· Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
· Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
· Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
· Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
· Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
· Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
· Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
· Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
· Sling Mounts
· Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
· Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
· Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
HOGUE FDE MOE GRIP
Please email your local FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.