BILLET SIDE CHARGER UPPER
- US made Bear Creek Arsenal
- T6061 billet
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum.
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver DPMS GEN 1
- slim profile shell deflector
- 18” Heavy Barrel
- CHROME LINED
- 0.75” Gas Block
- Pistol Length gas tube
- 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 15” MLOK handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- Super slim design
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Nitride Finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- T6 Aluminum
- Slip over sleeve design
- US Made
- Significant recoil reduction
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- FINGER RESTS ON EACH SIDE
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of-the-art CNC equipment
- Hogue beavertail rubberized pistol grip
- HOGUE STOCK
- 42” HARDCASE
- 20 ROUND PMAG
PULSAR DIGEX C50 NIGHT VISION
The Pulsar Digex C50 provides users with a 24-hour hunting experience with high definition, full-color imaging! The Digex C50 Digital Night Vision Riflescope has all the traditional capabilities and aesthetics of a classic daytime hunting optic, whilst boasting some serious technological innovations: a 1928x1088 Full-HD sensor, 3.5-14x digital magnification, a 1024x768 HD AMOLED display, photo and video recording and a Digex X850nm IR Illuminator.
The Digex C50 also has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and Stream Vision 2 App compatibility, so users can capture, preserve and share their hunting memories for years to come. Along with remote control of the device, wireless firmware and software updates, the Digex C50 has a ballistic calculator to maximize accuracy and ethical shot placement.
True to the Pulsar brand, the Digex C50 is not just hi-tech, it is durable and reliable with a metallic frame that can withstand calibers up to .375 H&H, 12 gauge and 9.3x64 Brenneke. The Digex C50 is also IPX7 fully waterproof, shockproof and operates in temperatures from -13F to 122F. This unit is powered by two rechargeable batteries for up to 10 hours of life.
- Supersensitive Full-HD sensor 1928x1088 pixels
- Contrast frost-resistant HD AMOLED display 1024x768: operating temperatures from -13F to +122F
- Metallic frame: fully waterproof IPX7 and highly shock-resistant, can be used with rifled hunting weapons of calibers up to: .375H&H, 12 gauge and 9.3x64
- Variable magnification 3.5x to 14x
- Digex X850nm IR Illuminator
- High-precision aiming with "Picture-in-Picture" mode
- 5 individual shooting profiles / 50 zeroing distances
- Photo and video recording
- The built-in Wi-Fi module connects the device with either Android or iOS smartphones using the Stream Vision 2 app.
- Remote control of the device, wireless firmware and software updates, ballistic calculator
- Paired with two rechargeable batteries: one built-in with a capacity of 4.9 Ah, the other replaceable with a capacity of 2 Ah. Up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Remote control Pulsar BT (optional) for controlling the software functionality of the sight.
INCLUDED WITH OPTIC: MOUNT, ONE APS5 BATTERY, CARRY CASE, CHARGER, USB CABLE