SIDE CHARGER UPPERS / NON-RECIPROCATING
- GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending Left Side Charging Handle
- Works with LR308 / DPMS Gen I lower receivers
- Compatible with DPMS Low Rail Height handguards
- Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
- Beveled Ejection Port with case deflector
- Full 18 Slot Picatinny Rail
- Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
- Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
PROOF RESEARCH CARBON FIBER BARRELS
Up to 64% lighter than traditional steel barrels of similar contour
Improved heat dissipation for cooler and longer lasting barrels
No point-of-impact shift during high-volume fire
Reduced harmonic barrel vibration
- 24” LENGTH 6.5 CREEDMOOR BARREL
- 20” LENGTH 308WIN BARREL
- Rifle length gas system
- 416R STAINLESS STEEL CORE
- 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:8 TWIST 6.5 CREEDMOOR
- 1:10 TWIST 308WIN
- M4 feed ramp
16.5” MLOK SLIM HANDGUARD
- 16.5” LENGTH
- MLOK SYSTEM
- Super slim profile
- Ultra-Light weight
- STEEL BARREL NUT
- MADE IN USA
NICKEL BORON BOLT CARRIER GROUP
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal & 6.5 CREEDMOOR
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- NICKEL BORON COATING
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- MULTIPLE BAFFELS FOR RECOIL REDUCTION
- TOP ports for MUZZLE CLIMB REDUCTION
- SIDE ports for RECOIL REDUCTION
SILENCERCO OMEGA 300
The best of all worlds: the Omega™ is the lightest, shortest, quietest, full auto rated, titanium 300 caliber (7.62mm) centerfire rifle silencer on the market. It’s also the best selling rifle silencer in history. Comes complete with direct thread and fast attach mounts as well as a removable Anchor Brake™ to reduce recoil, which can be replaced with a flat front cap.
5.7 MM TO 300 WM
300 BLK: 119.5 dB
Titanium, Cobalt 6, & Stainless Steel
2 PCS QUICK RELEASE MUZZLE DEVICES WILL BE PROVIDED FOR EACH CALIBER
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
VORTEX VENOM 5-25X56 FFP SCOPE
Take the first step into long-range shooting with an optic that helps you go the distance with a ton of shooter-friendly features. Featuring a 5x mag range built into a 34mm tube for a massive amount of turret travel, the Venom® also includes our RevStop™ Zero System for a fast, easy, reliable return to zero. The EBR-7C, First Focal Plane reticle gives you accurate holds at any magnification, and an included throw lever allows for fast transitions between magnifications. It’s the quickest way to get your rifle out to 1,000 yards and beyond at a price that lets you go deep for less.
- Magnification 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter 56 mm
- Eye Relief 3.6 inches
- Field of View 21.2-4.7 ft @100 yds
- Tube Size 34 mm
- Turret Style Exposed Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 85 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 85 MOA
- Parallax Setting 15 yards to infinity
- Length 15.3 inches
- Weight 35 oz.
AMERICAN DEFENSE AD-RECON SCOPE MOUNT W/ 2" OFFSET W/ TITANIUM LEVERS)
The AD-RECON-OFFSET mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-RECON-OFFSET works with scopes with Objective Housings as large as 56mm. The 2-inch cantilever throws the scope out front, allowing you to get the right eye relief. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
RISE ARMAMENT RA-434 TRIGGER
The single-stage trigger system helps you shoot more accurately with less effort. It is ultra-smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release. The quick reset and low overtravel allows for serious speed. Meanwhile, the friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts allows for smoother contact surfaces. Lastly, a straight trigger blade allows for enhanced control and lighter feeling pull weight. Speaking of which, the lightened trigger calls for a 3.5-pound pull weight.
KESTREL 5700 COMPUTER
- Pre-loaded Ruger Rifles & Match Grade Bullet library for quick and easy set up
- Storage for up to 3 Gun Profiles that are capable of being set up with any kind of rifle or bullet combination
- Easy Mode walks you through a simple step-by-step guide to using your Kestrel so you can learn faster and start shooting long range with confidence
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration Guide allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph to improve accuracy
- Environmental Capture measures and adjusts for actual conditions wherever you are and automatically updates the ballistic solution - eliminating the need to re-zero when moving to a different altitude
MAGPUL PRS GEN3 STOCK
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.
With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to many mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes*. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK® slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
Made in the USA.
ATLAS BT-65 BIPOD
The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature. The BT65-LW17 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated stainless-steel components. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc.” With the CAL bipod mounted to your rifle, you will be able to lock and un-lock the canting motion by rotating the Pod-Loc lever. Turn clockwise to lock and counterclockwise to un-lock. The Pod-Loc lever position can be adjusted for positioning by pulling the lever directly away from the body of the CAL and rotating to desired position. This positioning can be repeated until optimal position is achieved. Available in black only. Height Range: 4.75 – 9.0" approximately Cant: 15 degrees +/- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg Larger, stronger inner legs Weight: 14.57 ounces Footprint: 9.75 – 13"
BT04 ACCUSHOT MONOPOD
The BT04-QK is our standard height Sling Stud Mount with QK01 Quick Knob. Additional Thumbnut installed to LOCK the unit into a fixed elevation. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized. Available in black only.
- Elevation Range: 3.75 – 4.85”
- Folded Length: 3.95"
- Weight: 7.3 ounces
FIX IT STICKS - LONG RANGE KIT
- Designed for the professional and competitive shooter, this super compact kit will help keep your long-range rifle in top form while in the field.
- This kit contains a comprehensive assortment of tools designed to help maintain your rifle and tighten down your optics, action and accessories to the correct torque. Includes the following specialty parts / bits:
- Ratchet T-Handle w/Locking Hex Drive
- 15,25,45,65 Inch Lbs torque limiters **or** All-In-One Torque Driver (select from the options above)
- 1/2” Socket/Adapter
- Mini Pry Bar
- Pin Punch set (1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4)
- Bronze Scraper
- Steel Pick
- Cleaning Brush Bit
- Set of two 8-32 adapters
- Machined Aluminum Bubble Level Set, includes magnetic level & rail clamp level/anti-cant device with precise UK-sourced bubble vials
- Stainless Steel Rod Set (6) with .223/6.5/.30 Brass Adapters & Ball Bearing Drive (locks into T-handle, assembles to 44")
- 3/16” Extended Action Bit
- 5/32” Extended Action Bit
- 24 Chrome Plated Bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, P1, P2, [hex 0.50, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 7/64, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm] [slotted 3/16, 3/32]
- Magnetic Velcro Patch
- Microfiber Lens Cloth
- Torque Value Reference/Conversion Card
- Soft Carrying Case
INCLUDES 4 X MAGPUL 10 ROUND PMAGS
CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL CERAKOTE COATING
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
Please email your local FFL information to email@example.com after placing your order.