· The GEN12 was not the 1st "AR shotgun", but it is the first to use a standard 308 lower. The GEN12 upper was specifically designed to matte to any DPMS GEN1 308 Lower or other 308 lowers sharing the same pattern. The GEN12 upper will work with either the shorter DPMS buffer tube or the longer Armalite AR10/ 308 tubes. The center of the upper is the short recoil system which cycles the action. This means there is no gas tube or piston. The cyclic rate can be tuned by adjusting buffer weights and springs by the end user.
· The upper will cycle bird shot or magnums and most everything in between. It reliably feeds both 2 ¾” shells and 3” shells on a standard short DPMS 308 buffer and spring. However we recommend a H3 buffer or a Hydraulic buffer when shooting magnums or any 3”
· Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
· Matte black hard coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Compatible with all standard DPMS .308 components and most aftermarket parts — Machined pocket to accommodate Magpul BAD Lever
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· 18” stainless steel straight fluted bull barrel
· 0.75” Stainless Gas Block
· MID Length gas tube
· Straight fluted for maximum heat dissipation
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:10 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
· 15” slim MLOK Handguard
· Steel Barrel nut
· T-markings on top rail
· Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· SLIPOVER SLEEVE
· T6 Aluminum
· 5/8 x 24 Thread
· .308/ 300 AAC Blackout Cal
· US Made
· Slips over Barrel And Threads On
· Reverse Threaded
· Dual Purpose Unit, Functions As A Barrel Shroud And A Muzzle Compensator!
· Weight 6.00000000 oz
The GLOCK 19 Gen4 pistol in 9 mm Luger offers great firepower while allowing to shoot quick and accurately.
It is ideal for a more versatile role due to its reduced dimensions, without sacrificing all-important magazine capacity.
The modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size.
The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· standard milspec trigger
PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- VORTEX RED DOT AMG AND VORTEX CROSSFIRE II SCOPE (6X24X50)
- MAGS FOR 12 GAUGE
-2 MAGS FOR 308
-3 MAGS FOR GLOCK 19
Custom Built To order Extended Lead Time Applies
Please email your local FFL information to email@example.com after placing your order.