PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING.
· US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
· T6061 billet
· manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
· mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
· 16” Heavy barrel
· 0.75” Gas Block
· Carbine length gas tube
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:8 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
HANDGUARD:(may vary depending on availability)
· 15” Super slim skeleton keymod Handguard
· Steel Barrel nut
· T-markings on top rail
· Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Nitride Finish
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· T6 Aluminum.
· US Made.
· Reverse Threaded.
· 5/8 x 24 Thread.
· Slips over Barrel and Threads On.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR15 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
CQR FIXED STOCK
CQR PISTOL GRIP
SHIPS WITH A 42” HARDCASE
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
CUSTOM BUILT TO ORDER
PLEASE SEND YOUR FFL INFORMATION TO SHIPPING@TACTICALSKELETON.COM