RAZOR HD GEN II-E 1-6x24 RIFLESCOPE
Every component, feature and performance characteristic of the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 riflescope is so well thought out and executed, it's almost scary. And in 2018, its nearly ¼ of a pound lighter. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium-range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission, and edge-to-edge sharpness. The ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief generates a heads-up-display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal monitoring of the surrounding environment. A true, daylight-bright illuminated center dot gives shooters ultimate close-quarters versatility.
- APO System - Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Large Diameter Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Magnification - 1-6 x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 24 mm
- Eye Relief - 4.0 inches
- Field of View - 115.2-20.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size - 30 mm
- Turret Style - Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation - 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 150 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 150 MOA
- Parallax Setting - 100 yards
- Length - 10.1 inches
- Weight - 21.5 ounces
VMR-2 RETICLE (M0A) - VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illiminated center dot that uses MOA-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.