- 24” 308 WIN AR10 Diamond Fluted Stainless Rifle
24” 308 WIN AR10 Diamond Fluted Stainless Rifle
- US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- T6061 billet
- 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver
- slim profile shell deflector
- 24” Stainless Steel 416R Heavy Bull Barrel
- 0.936” Stainless Gas Block
- Rifle Length gas tube
- Diamond fluted for maximum heat dissipation
- 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 19.25” Super slim keymod Handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- Tanker style stainless brake
- Significant recoil reduction
- Top machined holes for muzzle climb elimination
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
LUTHAR MBA-3 Stock:
- Additional 1″ height on cheek rest
- 3-axis Adjustable Butt Plate Assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- Horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- Vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- Lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- This butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original MBA-1 Buttstock
- Includes a Picatinny Rail on the bottom rear of the Stock Body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. This also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- The Luth-AR MBA-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Super Strong Glass Filled Nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- comes with Harris 6”-9” adjustable bipod with quick detach and ships with 42” hard-case
Please email your local FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.