PLEASE REVIEW THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING.
· US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
· T6061 billet
· 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
· manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
· mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
· will match up with any brand lower receiver
· slim profile shell deflector
· 20” straight fluted bull barrel
· 0.75” Stainless Gas Block
· Rifle Length gas tube
· Straight fluted for maximum heat dissipation (may vary depending on availability)
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:8 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Made for 6.5 Grendel type 2
· Nitride Finish
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· Top ports for muzzle climb reduction
· side ports for recoil reduction
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR15 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
LUTHAR MBA-1 FDE ADJUSTABLE STOCK
· Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
· Interchangeable with standard A1 or A2 buttstocks or any aftermarket buttstock with overall length of approximately 10.5″
· Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left-hand shooters)
· Cheek piece not only moves up and down, it also moves back and forth on the stock
· Ships with 42” hard-case
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. ALL Purchases are built to order and are subject to a 6-8-week minimum lead time due to the current state of the industry. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
Please email your local FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.