Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and conditions..
- US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- T6061 billet
- 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver
- functional forward assist
- slim profile shell deflector
- 18" heavy 4150 steel
- 5/8X24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
- 16.5” MLOK handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:·
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Titanium Nitride finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- Serrated CARRIER for forward assist engagement
- SLIP OVER BARREL STYLE
- 5" Length & 1" OD
- Recesses in handguard to provide a sharp integrated look
- Free floating with no contact with handguard
- Hand tight for easy cleaning and removing
- Functional side ports for recoil and flash reduction
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips & finger grooves
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely
depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing
and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower
receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a
product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not
sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
- Adjustable flat AR gold
Made in USA by American Trigger Corporation.
- 3.5 lbs. (Adjustable Weight)
- Drop-In Module (easy installation)
- Designed for AR-15 Platform (.223, 5.56 or .308, 7.62)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Used by Top Competitive shooters including Jerry Miculeck and Daniel Horner
MAGPUL MOE GRIP
LUTHAR MBA-3 STOCK:
- Fully adjustable carbine buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – this is our carbine stock
- additional 1″ height on cheek rest
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original mba-1 buttstock
- Includes a picatinny rail on the bottom rear of the stock body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. this also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- The black mba-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, duro 85.
- The fde mba-3 comes with a fde hard butt plate as a pad. a black medium soft rubber recoil pad is available for additional purchase.
- The luth-ar mba-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 ar carbine style rifles
- Super strong glass filled nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- adapts to existing commercial and mil-spec buffer tubes
- certain aftermarket commercial buffer tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
- the vertical struts for the mba 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the mba 1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
Ships with 42” hard-case & 20 round PMAG
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. ALL Purchases are built to order and are subject to a 6-8-week minimum lead time due to the current state of the industry. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
PLEASE SEND YOUR FFL INFORMATION TO SHIPPING@TACTICALSKELETON.COM