- US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
- T6061 billet
- 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
- manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
- mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
- will match up with any brand lower receiver
- functional forward assist
- slim profile shell deflector
- 18" heavy 4150 steel
- 5/8X24 muzzle thread pitch
- 1:10 TWIST
- M4 feed ramp
AR-10 AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
HANDGUARD: MLOCK ONLY
- 16.5” Super slim handguard
- Steel Barrel nut
- T-markings on top rail
- Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:·
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Nitride Finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
- Serrated CARRIER for forward assist engagement
- SLIP OVER BARREL STYLE
5" Length & 1" OD
- Recesses in handguard to provide a sharp integrated look
- Free floating with no contact with handguard
- Hand tight for easy cleaning and removing
- Functional side ports for recoil and flash reduction
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips & finger grooves
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
MAGPUL MOE GRIP
LUTHAR MBA-3 STOCK:
- Fully adjustable carbine buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – this is our carbine stock
- additional 1″ height on cheek rest
- 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
- horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
- vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
- lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
- this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original mba-1 buttstock
- Includes a picatinny rail on the bottom rear of the stock body to attach your choice of many accessories.
- Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. this also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
- The black mba-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, duro 85.
- The fde mba-3 comes with a fde hard butt plate as a pad. a black medium soft rubber recoil pad is available for additional purchase.
- The luth-ar mba-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
- Fits all .223 and most .308 ar carbine style rifles
- Super strong glass filled nylon
- Easy to replace and quick to install
- Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
- adapts to existing commercial and mil-spec buffer tubes
- certain aftermarket commercial buffer tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
- the vertical struts for the mba 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the mba 1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
Ships with 42” hard-case & 20 round PMAG
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
CUSTOM BUILT TO ORDER
PLEASE SEND YOUR FFL INFORMATION TO SHIPPING@TACTICALSKELETON.COM