All products manufactured by Tactical Skeleton, are guaranteed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. Tactical Skeleton will replace or repair (at our discretion) without cost to our customers any item manufactured by Tactical Skeleton found to be defective as a result of defective material or workmanship that is still owned by the original purchaser. We will not, however, repair any item which is not properly installed, abused or subject to any use other than that which was originally intended. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, which is expected over the course of ownership. Any repairs by the customer must receive specific written authorization from Tactical Skeleton before being executed to receive proper reimbursement for associated costs. In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price.
**All Sales of firearms are Final **
Shipping and Handling:
· Shipping is always free with no minimum order required.
· All orders are shipped using USPS PRIORITY expected within 2-3 business days.
· Once your Order has shipped you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
· All parts orders are expected to ship between 2-3 business days.
· All SEMI assemblies (complete uppers, complete lowers) and complete Firearms are expected to ship in a timely manner depending on availability of parts.
· All FFL orders are expected to ship once FFL information has been received from your local shop.
· During peak times and holidays order delays are expected and orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis.
· If a purchased item is out of stock at the time of purchase your place in line will be saved and your order will ship as soon as inventory is replenished.