Please read full description of product description and FAQ page. ALL PURCHASES are subject to the terms and conditions stated.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state-of-the-art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· Stainless milspec trigger
· Designed to please the most demanding shooter, the Hogue buttstocks are manufactured to either MilSpec tolerances or to a Commercial fit. Hogue's patented over molded technology has made it possible to create a unique buttstock to fit your needs!
HOGUE PISTOL GRIP:
· This Hogue AR-15 Pistol Grip is constructed from a sturdy fiberglass and then over molded with soft rubber for Hogue's famous durable, comfortable, and secure grip. Fits firearms with standard righthand safeties only, will not fit firearms with an ambidextrous safety. Features a cobblestone finish, finger grooves, beavertail, and dual palm swells for ease of handling and comfort in all situations. Mounting hardware not included
FOR ONLINE ORDERS AND IN-STORE PICK UP:
this item requires a background check before it can be in your possession.
FOR ONLINE ORDERS:
· please find a business that has a FFL (federal firearm license) in your state, once you know the name of the business, please send the name, address, phone number and email (if they have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org and our shipping supervisor will contact them to get a physical copy of the FFL before the transfer occurs.
FOR IN-STORE PICK UPS:
· if you are local and would like to pick up in-store, you will have to fill out a form 4473 and get a proceed response from the NICS background check before you can legally possess the firearm.
· IMPORTANT NOTE: Tactical Skeleton is not responsible for anyone who gets a “denied response” if this happens you will be charged a 35% resale & restocking fee which will be taken out of the refunded amount.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCESS:
For EVERY product Tactical Skeleton manufactures we test the firearm with the bolt carrier group and charging handle (If it is a complete rifle , pistol, or upper receiver) that is sent with it to ensure proper functioning of the product. We also visually inspect each firearm to ensure there are no cosmetic damages to the product before being shipped.
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement on the FAQ for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds which means that the pictures on the website represent the actual firearm. Due to supply chains and availability of different products all builds may vary slightly.