SKELETON BILLET UPPER / LOWER:
Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and conditions.
F-1 Firearms BDR-10-3G Receiver Set is a DPMS (High) patterned large frame receiver set applicable for larger rounds such as the .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor. This set was meticulously engineered to be as lightweight as possible, while remaining rigid and cosmetically pleasing. All areas not inherent to functionality have been stripped away, leaving a beautiful base for any build. Each set is hand finished and matched in-house, for the utmost in operational and cosmetic perfection that our customers have come to expect from us here at F-1. BDR-10-3G sets accept all MIL-SPEC (DPMS) patterned parts as well as Magpul/SR25 mags.
· BDR-10-3G matched set
· Oversized trigger guard
· Receiver tensioning and trigger adjustment
· Screws installed
· Type III Class 2 hard anodizing
· 60° beveled magwell
· DPMS (high) pattern
· Proprietary fit- won't work with other uppers/lowers
· Accepts Magpul/SR25 mags
· F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
CARBON FIBER BARREL:
The patented manufacturing process begins with full-profile, match-grade 416R stainless steel barrel blanks that are made in our firearms division. These blanks are then turned down to a significantly reduced profile greatly reducing weight. This reduced contour barrel is then wrapped with high-strength, aerospace-grade carbon fiber impregnated with a proprietary matrix resin developed by our advanced composites division, PROOF Research ACD.
The aerospace-grade carbon fiber we use has a specific strength up to 30 times that of stainless steel and a specific stiffness up to 7 times greater than steel. But strength and stiffness are only part of the equation. Heat conductivity and thermal expansion are also of paramount importance when developing a match-grade carbon fiber barrel. Our helical wrapping pattern favors the longitudinal thermal diffusivity of the carbon fibers (along the length of the barrel) allowing them to more efficiently dissipate heat emanating from the barrel rather than insulating it.
· Up to 64% lighter than traditional steel barrels of similar contour
· Match-grade accuracy
· Improved heat dissipation for cooler and longer lasting barrels
· No point-of-impact shift during high-volume fire
· Reduced harmonic barrel vibration
· Unprecedented durability
· 22” LENGTH
· 0.875” Stainless Gas Block
· RIFLE + 2 gas tube
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:8 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
CARBON FIBER HANDGUARD:
· 15” length
· Keymod holes at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock
· Free float
· True carbon fiber weave construction
· Steel Barrel nut
· Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· Stainless steel bird cage design
· Significant recoil reduction
· Top machined holes for muzzle climb elimination
CARBON FIBER FIXED STOCK:
The Lancer Carbon Fiber Stock (LCS) is a lightweight fixed stock for 5.56mm and 7.62mm AR style rifles that use a fixed rifle length buffer tube (not included). The carbon fiber tube has a custom profile that provides strength and a comfortable cheek weld. The butt plate and front collar are injection molded from an impact resistant polymer.
· Carbon fiber tube has a layup designed to be strong enough for hard use
· Injection molded polymer butt plate and collar are tough enough to take abuse
· Butt plate has a metal, quick-disconnect insert
· Buffer tube is not included
· A2 length includes spacer
CARBON FIBER SKELETON PISTOL GRIP
Our NEW Stealth "skeletonized" AR-15 / AR-10 pistol grips are CNC machined on our high-tech CNC equipment in our facility in Allendale, Michigan. They fit any receiver that accepts a standard AR grip. We painstakingly craft these from solid blocks of high-quality aerospace grade, multi-directionally woven carbon fiber. The unique material selection and geometry provide for an ergonomic grip with a unique look unparalleled by anyone else in the industry. Grip weighs in at just 2.44 ounces but still provides adequate strength for the harshest environments. Includes a low-profile mounting screw and special installation tool. Fits most AR15s (Both forged and billet) as well as AR10/AR308 or any receiver that accepts a standard AR15 grip.
VORTEX CROSSFIRE II 3-12X56 AO
· Magnification: 3-12 x
· Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
· Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
· Field of View: 36.7-9.2 feet/100 yards
· Tube Size: 30 mm
· Turret Style: Capped
· Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
· Travel per Rotation: 15 MOA
· Max Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
· Max Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
· Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinity
· Length: 14.3 inches
· Weight: 21.1 ounces
· Comes with one piece quick detach scope mount
· HARRIS 6”-9” BIPOD
· PLANO 42” flight case with lock
· 2 x 20 round PMAG
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. ALL Purchases are built to order and are subject to a 6-8-week minimum lead time due to the current state of the industry. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
PLEASE SEND YOUR FFL INFORMATION TO SHIPPING@TACTICALSKELETON.COM