Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and conditions.
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
CAA ARS Sniper Stock:
The ARS short multi position sniper stock is specifically engineered for designed marksman. this sniper stock model enables users to provide enhanced accurate rapid fire. designed to offer shorter length specifically for ar-15 and m16 and similar collapsible tubes, the ARS is adjustable for height and length-of-pull positioning. this aluminum and polymer-made stock was made for a comfort feel to withstand the toughest environments.
· adjustable for 10 various positions with a push button for length modifications
· secured leg lock in 3 different angles - 0˚, 45˚, 90˚
· 13 click locking position with cheek piece length with adjustments for eye controlling relief
· cheek rest fully readjustment for height with knurled knob controlling a spring-loaded device
· 2 quick release sling mount points
· vertically adjustable rubber butt pad
· leg extension with quick release
· machined push button for height adjustment with a knurled micro height adjustment
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
Please email your local FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.