Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and conditions.
· US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
· 1913 picatinny rail flat top-dpms low spec rail height
· manufactured from solid block of aluminum
· mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
· will match up with any brand lower receiver
· accepts mil-spec .308 cal ejection port door kit and forward assist kit
· slim profile shell deflector
8.25-inch 308 Barrel
10-inch Super Slim Keymod Extended Handguard
Machined from T6061 aluminum, these extended-length hand guards can accommodate a minimized gas block.
High-quality, extruded upper receiver comes in A3 flattop configuration that offers plenty of flexibility in both open and optical sighting options. MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail has cross-slots that accept popular AR-15/M16 accessories and scope mounts. Shell deflector and forward assist are machined as a single unit.
This firearm is covered by our lifetime warranty, please read full warranty statement for further details.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. ALL Purchases are built to order and are subject to a 6-8-week minimum lead time due to the current state of the industry. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.