· US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
· T6061 billet
· 1913 picatinny rail flat top-DPMS low spec rail height
· manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
· mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
· will match up with any brand lower receiver
· accepts mil-spec .308 cal ejection port door kit and forward assist kit
slim profile shell deflector
· 24” Heavy Bull Barrel
· straight fluted
· 4150-gun barrel steel
· 0.936” Stainless Gas Block
· Rifle Length gas tube
· Straight fluted for maximum heat dissipation
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:8 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
· 16.5” Super slim MLOK Handguard
· Steel Barrel nut
· T-markings on top rail
· Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
· NITRIDE FINISH
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· Tanker style brake
· Side ports for significant recoil reduction
· Top machined holes for muzzle climb elimination
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
· standard milspec trigger
LUTHAR MBA3 STOCK:
· Fully adjustable carbine buttstock assembly to mount to a carbine rifle (6-positions mil-spec or commercial tube) – this is our carbine stock
· additional 1″ height on cheek rest
· 3-axis adjustable butt plate assembly extends additional 1 1/16″ length of pull and includes the following movement:
1. horizontal for linear adjustment (i.e. length of pull)
2. vertical for a perfect butt plate fit into the curvature of the shoulder.
3. lateral adjustment for a ½ inch left or right cast
4. this butt plate assembly is interchangeable with the original mba-1 buttstock
· Includes a picatinny rail on the bottom rear of the stock body to attach your choice of many accessories.
· Designed a flat bottom index set screw (10-24) to eliminate that constant rattle of carbine collapsible buttstock. this also allows you to secure the stock in your favorite position.
· The black mba-3 comes with a medium soft rubber recoil pad, duro 85.
· The LUTHAR mba-3 weighs roughly half that of comparable stocks coming in at just 18.5 ounces.
· Fits all .223 and most .308 AR carbine style rifles
· Super strong glass filled nylon
· Easy to replace and quick to install
· Uses 4 out of the 6 positions on a mil-spec or commercial tube
· adapts to existing commercial and mil-spec buffer tubes
· certain aftermarket commercial buffer tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
· the vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
· comes with Harris 6”-9” adjustable bipod with quick detach and ships with 42” hard-case
Please email your local FFL information to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.