Please Read Full Description of the Product and FAQ Page. All Purchases are subject to all terms and
· US made in Scottsdale, Arizona
· T6061 billet
· 1913 picatinny rail flat top-DPMS low spec rail height
· manufactured from solid block of billet aluminum
· mil-a-8625 type iii anodizing
· will match up with any brand lower receiver
· accepts mil-spec .308 cal ejection port door kit and forward assist kit
· slim profile shell deflector
· 24” Heavy Bull Barrel
· straight fluted
· 4150-gun barrel steel
· 0.936” Stainless Gas Block
· Rifle Length gas tube
· Straight fluted for maximum heat dissipation
· 5/8x24 muzzle thread pitch
· 1:8 TWIST
· M4 feed ramp
· 16.5” Super slim MLOK Handguard
· Steel Barrel nut
· T-markings on top rail
· Ultra-Light weight
BOLT CARRIER GROUP:
· Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
· NITRIDE FINISH
· HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
· 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt
· 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
· 8620 carrier and gas key.
· Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
· The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
· Made in the USA
· Tanker style brake
· Side ports for significant recoil reduction
· Top machined holes for muzzle climb elimination
BILLET LOWER RECEIVER:
· Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
· Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
· Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
· Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors.
· Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
· Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
· Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
· Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
· Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
· Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
· Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
· Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Due to COVID 19 the material supply chains have been extremely depleted. The depletion of materials is causing a huge delay in manufacturing and production. Current lead times are running a MINIMUM of 12-15 weeks for all AR10 lower receivers. Demand is increasing daily; we recommend that if you do want a product to go ahead and reserve yours on backorder now. As for now, we are not sure when the material supply chains will be operating at full force again.
· standard milspec trigger
CAA ARS Sniper Stock:
The ARS short multi position sniper stock is specifically engineered for designed marksman. this sniper stock model enables users to provide enhanced accurate rapid fire. designed to offer shorter length specifically for ar-15 and m16 and similar collapsible tubes, the ARS is adjustable for height and length-of-pull positioning. this aluminum and polymer-made stock was made for a comfort feel to withstand the toughest environments.
· adapts to existing commercial and mil-spec buffer tubes
· certain aftermarket commercial buffer tubes that exceed 1.172″ may not fit
· the vertical struts for the MBA 3 are fixed therefore the cheek pc is not reversible like the MBA 1 however the cheek piece itself is designed with a cheek pad for the lefty
· comes with 6”-9” adjustable bipod with quick detach and ships with 42” hard-case
we offer a life time warranty on all functional parts.
We use a STOCK PHOTO for all builds: meaning the pictures we use do represent the actual firearm. ALL Purchases are built to order and are subject to a 6-8-week minimum lead time due to the current state of the industry. (All builds may vary slightly based on parts availability but this is not usually the case item typically exactly as pictured.)
All firearms are pictures of an Actual Gun!
Our Experienced Staff Has Visually Inspected This Firearm & tested each firearm.
Please email your local FFL information to email@example.com after placing your order.